Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Boys....



As I put the boys to bed tonight, I couldn't help but think how lucky I am. Seeing them sleep, so peaceful....it is so hard to describe the feeling. I love them so much.

Both are growing up so fast, I can't believe it. Kimber was born 3 months early and at that time, we didn't know what we were going to do, what was going to happen to him. Was he going to have long term health problems, was he going to be okay, is he going
to make it through the night???? Well, he has grown up to a wonderful boy! I can't believe that it has been almost 6 years. He is going to be starting kindergarten this fall.

Elias will be 20 months on the 7th. He is doing wonderful. He is starting to talk...train, crash, mom, daddy, truck, shoe. We even got him to say Christine tonight, his cousin. What another little amazing boy.

Elias loves to do whatever his big brother is doing. He wants the same toy that Kimber has. Of course, if he doesn't get it, then he starts crying. Sometimes Kimber will give into him and give whatever it is that he wants to him.

I love our boys so much. They are so amazing and can always put a smile on my face when I really need one. They both love to give hugs and kisses. I don't know wh
at I would do without them.

Kimber and Elias --- Your dad and I love you so much! We are very happy to have you in our lives and part of our family! Keep growing the way you are. You both have such wonderful personalities and so very cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment